CSS Animated Backgrounds are quickly becoming more popular. As HTML and CSS web design techniques progress, CSS background animations are becoming a standard part of any modern website.
If you’re just looking for some cool examples of CSS background animations, check out the awesome links at the end of this post!
- Purpose of CSS Animated Backgrounds
- More Resources on the Web About Animating with CSS
- Final Word
Purpose of CSS Animated Backgrounds
These types of animations can be used for many different purposes, such as
- A loading animation to give the impression that your site is fast and efficient.
- Animated backgrounds on header images or banners to grab attention.
More Resources on the Web About Animating with CSS
I recommend using these resources as a starting point to create your own animations. Most importantly, I always encourage trying out different things and experimenting with new ways of doing things; you may find something that isn’t detailed in any tutorial or documentation!
1. Animated Gradient Background
2. Pure Css Animated Background
3. Sliding Diagonal Background
4. Animated Canvas
6. Scrolling Background Animation
7. Moving Cloud CSS Animation
8. Animated background points
9. Trianglify Optical Illusion background animation
10. CSS3 Animated heart background
We hope you found this article helpful and informative. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!